See where the products are from!
1. Urban Decay Lipsticks – Bang, Naked 2 and F*Bomb have been on my wishlist for the longest time. My makeup bag got left on a trip to San Antonio, so I’m trying to build my makeup collection to what it once was.
2. Lush Cosmetic Bath Bombs – I love baths and Lush makes baths so much better.
3. A beautiful necklace – My best friend Kaylee seriously has the best jewelry collection and while I’m growing out of F21 cheap jewelry, a nice statement necklace would be lovely to have in my jewelry collection
4. Fly Art T-Shirt – The combination of hip hop and classic art is perfect in every image from Fly Art. With my great love of Beyonce’, this shirt speaks to me.
5. Audio Technica Record Player – Eventually I would love to start building up a vinyl collection of
6. Men’s Cologne – Instead of a fruity perfume, I love men’s colognes. My best friend Michael has the most lovely collection and I really enjoy trying them all on.
7. Art supplies – After taking drawing this semester and enrolling in painting next semester, having new art supplies to play around with would be divine.
8. A new iTouch 5 case or Samsung S4 case – With my Samsung Case broken and my iTouch case ripping, it’s about time to get a new one. These two from DesignByHumans are definitely favorites!