So I’m leaving on tomorrow to make the trip from St. Louis to Houston! Therefore I’ve been packing all of my clothes away meaning there will be a small break in the outfit posts 🙁
However, I am going to try and set up some other posts to keep you entertained while I am driving and moving back into Rice.
With that being said, school starting up means it’s time for fall and back to school shopping. So here are my fall favorites!
1. Denim Jacket — I received a denim jacket from ASOS and I’m really hoping to stud the shoulders like the jacket above.
2. Black Jeans – A basic for fall and for your wardrobe in general. Maybe this year I’ll try more denim (;
3. Grey Sweater Dress – A gorgeous neutral piece so you can pair it with colored bottoms or a statement necklace
4. Printed Skater Dress – A fun print to add some fun to your wardrobe!
5. White Button-Up – Another classic that every girl should own! You can pair it with just about anything.
6. Colored Boots – Branch out from black and brown! I just love these dark red boots.
7. Wide Brimmed Hat – The perfect accessory to push your wardrobe to amazing levels.
8. Floral Kimono – I’m obsessed with kimonos right now, especially mint green floral ones.
9. Cream Colored Sweater – A perfect light color to mix in with a darker fall palette.
10. Black Riding Boots – Also a classic! Typically people buy them in brown, but I’m partial to black.
See where all these are from here!
Which are your favorite pieces?